If you no longer need to use the WUSTLprint system or you have reset your WUSTL key password and would like to re-setup your connection to the printing system, please follow the instructions below to remove the printing setup on your computer.
Before reinstalling WUSTLprint, ensure that your computer is connected to WUSTL 2.0 wireless network.
- Open “Devices and Printers” control panel by search for it in the Start Menu
- Delete the “WUSTLprint” and “WUSTLprint-Color” printers
- Open the “Credential Manager” by searching for it in the Start Menu
- Find the saved credential labeled “stsops.rts.wustl.edu” and remove it
- To re-install the printers, re-run the Windows print setup script
- Open the “System Preferences” application and select “Printers and Scanners”
- Delete the “WUSTLprint” and “WUSTLprint-Color” printers by highlighting them and selecting the “minus button” in the box below.
- If desired, re-run the Mac OS print setup script found here.