Welcome to the online MGT558 tutorial page.
Please select the appropriate section below to access instructions for the tutorial you will be engaging with for your project.
TinkerCAD Tutorial: Click Here
How To Send A Print To STS: Click Here
To make a Tinkercad account go to www.tinkercad.com/
Submit a 3-D print to STS here
TinkerCAD / 3D Printing: Additional Resources
● Simple and quick introduction
● Cheris’ video
● A playlist of six tutorial videos for a more in depth guide to the Tinkercad interface
● Guide to the Tinkercad interface, functions and features, and a sample walkthrough of the process of designing a wrench for 3D printing
● How to make a hinge in Tinkercad
● Using parametric design in Tinkercad to design 3D printable hinged objects
● Learn how to wrap text on objects that are not flat in Tinkercad
Basic WordPress Tutorial: Click Here
Advanced WordPress Tutorial: Click Here
To make a WordPress account go to www.wordpress.com/
WordPress: Additional Resources
A concise overview of setting up WordPress—includes guidance for choosing domain names, installing WordPress, adding a theme and populating the site with
Overview of WordPress – Beginner’s guide 2020 includes a tour of the dashboard.