Job Title: E-Learning Production Assistant
Department: Instructional Support Services
Number of Openings: 2
Location: Olin Library
Hours: Monday – Friday, days
Job Description: The E-Learning Production Assistant is responsible for drafting, editing, and publishing multimedia online training materials for a summer project under the direct supervision of the E-Learning Librarian. The materials include (but are not limited to): scripts, photos, graphics, slides, videos, etc. The applicant must have knowledge of the principles of graphic design and demonstrate experience using professional audio/video recording equipment and media editing software.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience using Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects. A background in web design is desired, but knowledge or experience in computer programming or software development is not required.
Additional Job Details:
The applicant should be able to describe their qualifications and experience as regards their ability to perform each of the following:
- communicate effectively in writing, speech, and in-person
- manage priorities and deadlines independently
- work cooperatively with diverse populations
- solve problems creatively
- use imagination and humor
Students like this job because:
- They have the opportunity to apply their creative skills to an important campus initiative.
- They gain real-world job experience that is in high demand by employers.
- They work with diverse groups from across the University.
- They are actively creating new media.