Department: Instructional Support Services (Olin Library – ARC)
Hours per week: 6- 15
Salary range: $8/hour
Position summary: This position will primarily be based in the Olin Library Arc (Level A). Student will assist customers with multi-media software needs and is responsible for keeping day/evening staff appraised of ARC/ISS needs. Exceptional multi-media software ability/abilities are essential in this role.
- Video Editing
- Audio Recording/Editing
- Graphic Design/Editing
- Other Multi Media Software/Platforms
- Research and Share Developing Industry Standards for Graphic Design and Audio/Video Editing
- Meets STaRS hiring criteria
- Exceptional multi-media software ability/abilities
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and seek clarification from clients when needed
- Basic knowledge of Macintosh OS
- Knowledge of troubleshooting computer lab problems
- HTML and CSS experience a plus
- Contributes to both creative and skill share training activities.
- Contribute to promotional activities related to the ARC, ISS and the libraries.
- Must love to work with and assist people.
- Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- University Staff
- WUSTL Clients (departments, groups, etc.)
- ISS Staff and Support