Washington University in St. Louis uses a print management system called PaperCut to allow students to print from their own laptops to locations across campus. In order to connect your laptop to this campus-wide printing system, please follow the setup instructions for Mac OS or Windows.
Once the installation is complete, you will be able to send print jobs to the PaperCut printing system and then release them at print release stations. PaperCut compatible print release stations are located in the following areas:
- Residential computing labs
- Olin Library locations
- The Danforth University Center
- Arts and Sciences
- Business School
- Brown School
- Law School
- Medical Campus
|Black and White Printing:||$ .04||$ .03|
|Color Printing:||$ .25||$ .20|
Printing quota’s vary for each individual student based on where they live or which school they attend. All quotas are annual, and are applied on July 1st of each year as follows:
- All WUSTL Danforth Campus students receive a $5.00 credit
- All students living in residential housing receive a $40.00 credit
- Other quotas are given by individual schools. If there are questions concerning your quota for individual schools, please contact the school that you are attending.
- If you exhaust your provided printing quota, you may continue to pay for printing using Bear Bucks. Visit http://card.wustl.edu/bear-bucks/ for more information.
- To check your current printing quota balance, visit myprinting.wustl.edu
Note: Print jobs sent to the printing system are held for 12 hours awaiting release at one of the print release stations across campus. If a job is not released within 12 hours, it is purged from the printing system and will need to be resubmitted.
To check the current status of the residential printers, view the Printer Status page.
Personal wireless printers will not work on the residential network. Students will need to use a USB or wired connection to connect these devices.
Greek Life Housing printers: Please note that the printers in the various Greek Life houses are not setup or managed by STS, and each house printer may be setup differently. Please contact your House Manager (or someone in your house familiar with your house printer) for information on connecting to your Greek Life house printer.