Department: Office of the Provost
Reports to: Dedric Carter
Salary/Hours: $12.50 – $15.00 Commensurate with experience
Work Schedule/Hours Per Week: Mon – Fri between 9AM to 5PM / between 20 and 37.5 hrs/week
Start Date: June 2016
General Responsibilities: Reporting to Dedric Carter, this position works independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential duties, to include creating a database and collecting Tech Transfer information (a collection of intellectual property guidelines, policies, and organizational data) from campus peer and partner institutions. Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts. Requires strong organizational, time management and planning skills. Proficiency with data collection, database development, and analysis desired. Minimum requirements proficiency in spreadsheet development and macros.
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of team.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical concepts.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A strong desire to learn with ability to prioritize.
- Highly organized and able to multitask and manage priorities.
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Able to perform duties in a high traffic area.
- Prior office support experience
- Computer programs and database use (general)
- Ability to quickly recognize, analyze and solve problems
- Ability to work effectively in open, busy area with frequent interruptions
- Current WUSTL student in good academic standing