Interests & Background:
Select all that apply
Please write a paragraph to answer each of the following questions.
- What do you see as the current and potential functions of the residential computing labs? How, as an STC, would you contribute to these functions?
- In what ways would you like to impact your residential community in the role of an STC?
- What is the one issue in support of the technology needs of residential students that you would most like to see addressed?
- If you were in charge of a technology event or training session, what would you teach and how would you promote the event throughout your residential college?
- Define “customer service.” How do you think you demonstrate excellent customer service? Give an example of when you did.
- What are the three most important things you can do to keep your computer secure?
- Take the following announcement from STS and put it into words that your residents would need to know and understand:
At noon on Wednesday of this week, the registration system for wireless connectivity will be temporarily suspended due to an emergency maintenance and upgrades to the software. This outage is expected to last 15 minutes and you may experience intermittent service/connectivity during that time. Students may find they are unable to authenticate to wireless during this time. This outage will not change any configuration settings that may be enabled on any computers.
Only MS Word (.doc, .docx) and Excel (.xls, .xlsx) files will be accepted.